Sometimes a fresh perspective is exactly what you need. Whether it’s looking at the problem from a different angle or taking a new approach altogether, an outside perspective can lead to discoveries that can propel your business forward.
That’s where we come in.
We’re here to solve your problems related to people, process and systems, and we can help you execute the solution. We love strategic planning and business process. We listen and we hear what our clients are saying. We speak your language and understand your business and culture. No matter where you need us across the spectrum of outsourced consulting, co-sourced consulting, recruiting and staffing or cloud services, we meet you where you need us. Then, we roll up our sleeves and get to work.
Every business leader needs someone to ask the question, “Have you thought about this?”
At AdamsGabbert, we are proud to be:
We understand strategic challenges and bridge the gap between long-term vision and daily operations.
We see beyond the immediate. We anticipate problems and preemptively drive solutions to potential or hidden issues.
We bring order, insights and structure to ambiguous and cluttered processes, information and roles.
We identify and implement ways to streamline and create impactful efficiencies.
We recognize the impact of change on the human spirit. We guide and support people through transitions, building coalitions and strength, connecting people with outcomes.
- AdamsGabbert (AG) founded.,/ul>
- AG is purchased by Bicknell Family Holding Company.
- Denise Kruse becomes President of AdamsGabbert.
- AG receives the Customer Service Award from KC Business Magazine.
- AG receives the Reinvention Award from KC Business Magazine.
- AG receives the MidAmerica Minority Business Development Council, Class II Supplier of the Year Award.
- Denise Kruse acquires AG as the majority owner.
- AG receives the Community Stewardship Award from KC Business Magazine.
- AG becomes WBENC-certified and earns other Women-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certifications.
- AG achieves 49% growth.
- Company adds payroll services to lines of business.
- Growth since 2010 hits 280%.
- AG named as a Top 10 KC Chamber Small Business.
- Leadership reinvests in company to enable sustainable growth and quality.
- AG named a Top 10 KC Chamber Small Business for second year in a row.
- Company moves office to Corporate Woods.
- Explosive growth accelerates promotion of Stacy Rose as first-ever COO.
- 5-year recap: AG achieves 721% growth in employee count; 342% increase in revenue; 2,432% growth in profit.
- Formed partnership with Microsoft, utilizing the Office 365 tool
- Helping small-to-mid-sized businesses (SMB’s) leverage technology, empower employees, safeguard their business and simplify IT management.
I originally questioned why you brought in two consultants to do what we should be able to do ourselves, but now I see that they’ve helped us move miles ahead of where we would’ve gotten on our own. They quickly embraced our challenge and came through on all expected deliverables and then some."